Hemp seed oil has some really great abilities and health benefits. It is a good source of highly concentrated emollients like Omega-3 and Omega-6. Apparently, these acids are very vital to the human body. They do not occur naturally; therefore, getting them in a single product is an incredible thing. Hemp lotion benefits makes it an ideal product.
For anyone who has itchy and overly dry skin, they know that the majority of lotions out there in the market just don’t seem to solve the problem. A closer look at the elements and proprieties of hemp oil will provide ample insight as to what precisely makes hemp lotion good for the skin.
Lotions which contain hemp oil provide the skin with important fatty acids commonly referred to as Essential Fatty Acids. These include Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that enhance your skin’s suppleness and help it retain its normal appearance. Additionally, hemp-based lotions feature various key amino acids that help the skin produce elastin and collagen. As a result, a healthy formation of elastin and collagen prevents wrinkles and helps the skin to retain more moisture.
Hemp lotion has vitamins and minerals
While the essential fatty acids do a wonderful job in the body, they aren’t the only notable components that hemp lotion contains.
Hemp oil used in lotions also contains a ton of phytonutrients such as:
- Vitamin E – Bolsters skin’s UV’s resistance and prevents dryness.
- Vitamin D – Lessens line, boosts elasticity, and minimizes dark spots
- Vitamin B2 – protects skin and prevents free radical damage
- Vitamin B1 – good source of anti-aging properties
- Vitamin A – Prevents wrinkles
- Iron – Reduces dark circles and paleness
- Manganese – Protects the skin from harmful UV rays and aids in collagen production
- Calcium – helps grow and regenerate skin
- Magnesium – improves cellular processes and helps stabilize hormonal balance
- Potassium – Keeps skin moist and hydrated
- phosphorous – Helps the body make good use of B vitamins
- Zinc – Antioxidant, heals and revitalize the skin
Hemp lotion is organic and vegan
There is a growing trend of using cruelty-free and organic products. While it may seem fashionable, there is a good reason behind it.
- Clear skin: Skin is a very sensitive organ. A lot of people react badly to non-organic beauty products.
- Softer skin: Organic products repair the skin cell membranes naturally resulting in softer and more moisturized skin.
- Better Smell: Lotions made of organic ingredients smell better compared to some heat lotions out there.
Hemp Lotion is helpful in treating painful skin conditions
Eczema and psoriasis are both itchy and painful skin conditions. Psoriasis usually comes about as a result of skin cells growing and dividing faster than they should be doing. Hemp infused lotions, are believed to slow the process. Hemp oil also contains vital anti-inflammatory properties that help calm symptoms associated with these skin conditions.
Among the long-term benefits of hemp lotion that is very evident, is its anti-aging properties. As it effectively moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin, hemp lotion will equally work to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles naturally, resulting in a fresher younger look.
Those people, who have never used hemp lotion, may think of it as cannabis or marijuana lotion. Technically, this is not the case. Hemp lotion comes in a variety of fantastic scents like lavender, berry, kiwi, rose, and natural unscented, just to name a few. Furthermore, it’s all vegan and natural; hence, no chemicals and supplements are included in the ingredients. Lastly, it is eco-friendly, legal to use, and most notably, safe for the body.
Try using hemp lotion today and weigh it against other kinds of lotions you have used in the past. You will realize incredible results and experience a whole new approach to moisturize and soften your skin. Most likely, in a few months, any issues you may have had with itchy and dry skin will fade away completely, and you will come to love your body. Above all, your skin will definitely thank you.